Transforming conservatories into an all year round living space
Warm & Cosy
SupaLite roofs retain warmth in the winter months
Perfect in Summer
SupaLite roofs keep your conservatory cool on sunny days
A moment of calm
SupaLite roofs eliminate noise from rain, wind and wildlife
The Benefits of the SupaLite Tiled Conservatory
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural frame with frame connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building.
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested for many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
- 25 year guarantee on tiles with a life expectancy of 50 years.
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
- Full range of colour matching fascias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows.
- Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue and groove timber effects).
- Easy to install to existing conservatory frames.
SupaLite gives an incredible u-value of 0.18
- Metrotile’sareupto7timeslighterthantraditional roofing materials
- A Metrotile lightweight roof places significantly less weight and stress on supporting structures and foundations
- Lightweight tiles are more efficient to transport resulting in reduced cost and lower CO2 emissions
- A Metrotile roof generates no more noise than a roof built from traditional materials
- Metrotile’s are tested to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Metrotile’s can be used on pitches as low as 10 degrees
- Each tile is pressed from the highest drawing quality steel for unparalleled strength and higher performance
- Every installation comes with a unique 40 year weatherproof guarantee
- A Metrotile roof needs virtually no maintenance once installed
- All Metrotile’s meet British and European Standards
- Each tile is 100% recyclable
For centuries, slate roofing has been desired for its durability and beauty. With authentic surfaces and edges, Tapco Slate highlights the handsome character of slate, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative design. Unlike natural slate, Tapco Slate won’t break or delaminate and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
BBA Certified Tapco Slate gives you the power to evoke both historical elegance and outstanding modern-day style. Our slates are created with moulds cast from real slate to capture genuine peaks, plateaus and curves. Colour-through design and UV stabilisation ensure “stay-true” richness for traditional colours such as Pewter Grey, Plum, bold tones like Brick Red and unique selections such as Moss Green and Grey/Black blended tiles.
Tapco Slate Mixes are another feature of our unique colour choices, they deliver uncommon elegance through boldly-appealing multiple colours to turn your roof into a work of art.
The SupaLite +PLUS has been specifically tailored to met the building control standard of the Scottish Market.
U-Value 0.15 W/m2.K
The structure of the SupaLite +PLUS roof is the same highly acclaimed and popular design as our standard roof.
The additional rating has been achieved by the use of parking boards and an extra insulated panel.
The SupaLite ECO roof has been developed as a cost effective solution to a solid conservatory roof conversion where minimal overhand is key.
A compact design with minimal soffit detail
In some situations, the conservatory is positioned tight against a neighbouring property or boundary, limiting the amount of overhand available.
Our ECO roof does away with the Soffit detail and follows the contours like a polycarbonate conservatory roof.
Keylite Roof Vents
Roof lights and roof ventilation have been in popular use for the past 150 years. High quality materials and state of the art production techniques enable Keylite to ensure excellent quality control and create durable, safe and functional roof windows that, together with their unrivalled insulation properties, are breaking new ground in roof window design and construction.
The FTT highly-energy efficient roof windows have been designed taking into account the stringent requirements of passive construction. This specialized and innovative design provides excellent performance by ensuring high efficiency of thermal energy.
Secure window features a range of innovative solutions which makes it more burglary resistant. The window is fitted with laminated and burglary-resistant P2A glazing, new system preventing glazing removal and handle with a lock.
Precisely designed flashing details ensure a durable and neat fit with the roofing material used. The purpose of flashing is to ensure good drainage away from the window and to provide protection from the elements. As there are many roofing materials available, Keylite offers a range of flashing solutions. All flashings are manufactured using aluminium as standard, permanently protected with a polyester varnish. The standard colour is brown RAL 7022, which match well with most roofing finishes.
With a choice of internal lighting types to select from, we will provide you with the lighting of your choice which can be fitted in the ridge bulkhead or a newly installed lighting pelmet which will be plaster finished to match the interior of your roof as a whole.
The unique design of the SupaLite roof incorporates an external fascia and deep soffit. Many customers choose external LED’s to be fitted into the soffit creating a feature that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing in the evenings. With long life and low running costs the external LED’s can be left on all night in areas where security is needed. All lighting is installed by fully qualified and insured NiCEIC qualified electricians and will be covered with our business comprehensive warranty.
The Local Authority Building Control have produced a guide for homeowners to ensure that changes to their home comply with the law. See more here. SupaLite roofs carry LABC certification and won’t cause any problems with generating an energy performance certificate. SupaLite Roofs meet all the standards of structural safety, and insulation ensuring that your roof can withstand years of extreme UK weather conditions.